Photo Copyright: Yan Revazov
Art Project manager
Bashkir Choreographic School named after R. Nureyev (Ufa)
1998 - 2006
From 2005-2006 practiced at the Opera and Ballet Theater in Ufa.
Academy of Russian Ballet A. Vaganova
2017 - until now
Boris Eifman Theater, St. Petersburg - Ballet Dancer
2006 - 2008
"Red Giselle", "Russian Hamlet"
St. Petersburg's Mikhailovsky Theater - Ballet Dancer
2008 - 2014
Began work as a corps de ballet dancer. In 2011 he was promoted to soloist. First performer of the Fairy Carabosse role in “Sleeping Beauty” by Nacho Duato. Toured with the theater in Japan, Finland, Estonia, Italy
Berlin (Staatsballett Berlin) - Ballet Dancer
2014 - 2018
Joined Staatsballett at the invitation of the artistic director of the theater Nacho Duato. Partner of prima ballerina Polina Semionova and prima ballerina Elisa Cabrera. Toured with theater in Spain, Italy
2018 – until now
"Golden Soffit" St. Petersburg
Nomination for the role of Fairy Carabosse in production “Sleeping Beauty” by Nacho Duato.
• Permanent participant of the ballet festival "Elisa y Amigos"
• Participant of various gala concerts
• Assisted in organizing master classes on dance contest "Tanz Olymp" Berlin (Berlin 2019)
• Assisted in organizing the exhibition of artist Kolja Brand. (Berlin 2018)
• Organized a reception after the premieres at Staatsballett Berlin (2016, 2017)
• Assisted in organizing a solo performance by Marat Shemiunov at the “Skorokhod” (St. Petersburg 2013)
Prince Siegfried “Swan Lake”
Rothbart “Swan Lake”
Benno “Swan Lake”
Golden slave “Scheherazade”
Fairy Carabosse “Sleeping Beauty”
Paris “Romeo and Juliet”
White Darkness by Nacho Duato